AJ- lifestyle blogger
1. Tell us about yourself.
Hello, I am Ana Halim from www.anajingga.com. People knows me by the name AJ and I am a mother of two daughters. I am a full-time housewife, a lifestyle blogger and also a media influencer. I love to go for food hunting also food hunting and shares my experience on various things with my readers.
2. What is your childhood dream? Did you make it happen?
My childhood dream is to have a happy life with the people I love. Yes, I did make it happen. I am happy with a simple and average life.
3. Describe how you first get into blogging?
I first get into blogging after reading some blogs and I was keen with their ways of writing and sharing their experiences. I thought, “why don’t I share my experiences too? It’ll help a lot.” I wanted to share my experience through writing and was motivated to write up. That was how I first get into blogging.
4. Besides blogging, what do you do as passion? Do you have other passion to pursue?
Yes I do,I love cooking and gardening. I have passion in those two since I was young. It taught me on how different things we do could help to build various experiences.
5. What type of blogger do you want to be( describe which field do you specialise in writing)? Share your thoughts about it.
I am more keen in being a lifestyle blogger. I choose to be specialise on this particular category because I want to write up and share with my readers writings which is only based on my own experience, Blogging is more like a journal writing to me. Therefore, it’s much more convincing for myself if I write up based on what I know and what I’ve been through. I think its much safer and sincere writing in such way. But not to mention, different people have different styles of writing.
6. What does the word success means to you?
To me, success means to achieve whatever kind of things that are dreamed in life.
7. What is your biggest dream now?
My biggest dream is to see the two of my daughters and the people I care being successful in their future.
8. If you are given a million dollars, what would you do with that money?
If I ever have such amount of money, I would totally pays off all the bills and live a happy life without financial problems haha. In such a challenging era nowadays, I would be more alert in spending my money and the most important is to invest for the future.
9. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
I wear muslimah dresses the most.
10. What is your proudest achievement or accomplishment you have achieved in life?
To me, the proudest achievement that i have achieved in my life is when I see both of my daughters being successful in their own interests and education.
11. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and why? Who would you love to collaborate with?
I have tons of favourite bloggers. My Guru would totally be Hasrul Hassan from www.hasrulhassan.com Why? because he thought me lots of things about the world of writing and blogging. Another favourite and close blogger of mine is never than other, ARZ MOHA from www.arzmoha.com .It is because we share the same interests and passion. I’ve known him for quite a long time and we always had conversation on how to improve the quality of our contents and so. I would love to collaborate with anyone with the same niche as me which is lifestyle.
12. What would you say that is the biggest challenge about blogging?
The biggest challenge about blogging is to keep on the quality of the contents. It’s always a challenge to find what’s good and what’s new to be share with my readers, most of it to give only good vibes. Also, to make sure the article will always appears in various search engines.
13. What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being blogger?
The greatest satisfaction of being a blogger is when I receive lots of positive feedbacks from around the country. I feel happy whenever I get to know that my writings had helped people from various fields.
14. If you have a magic ward, what is the one thing you would ask for and why?
One thing that I would ask for is to stay healthy and happy because health and happiness are the real satisfaction in life.
15. What advice would you give to other aspiring bloggers? Any general advice to those have big dreams?
My advice is to never stop sharing good vibes to others. Avoid spreading fake rumours or contents that could bring bad impact to one’s life. To those with big dreams, never give up on your dreams as success takes time.
Blog : www.anajingga.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/anajingga15
Facebook page : www.facebook.com/
Instagram : www.instagram.com/anajingga
Twitter : www.twitter.com/ana_jingga